July 12, 2020

John Fahey - Boon's Treasury Tavern Salem OR November 11th, 1993

Tom Russell
Disc One (Soundcheck + Set One):

01 Soundcheck: Open D Themes
02 Fahey speaks
03 Marilyn (aborted)/Tuning
04 Marilyn
   Mood Indigo
   Diane Kelly Themes
   O’Holy Night
   My Prayer
05 Tuning
06 Steamboat Gwine ‘Round De Bend
07 Enigmas And Perplexities Of The Norfolk And Western
   Come On In My Kitchen
08 Tuning/Banter
09 Red Rocking Chair

Disc Two (Set Two):
01 Tuning/Banter
02 View
   Rain Forest
03 The Sea Of Love
   Tuning/Banter
04 Blueberry Hill
05 The Great Pretender
   In The Still Of The Night
06 Tuning
07 Afternoon Espee Through Salem
   Po’ Boy
   Steel Guitar Rag
08 Tuning/Banter
09 Tuff
   Come And Go With Me
   Come Softly To Me
   Special Rider Blues
10 Maggie Campbell Blues
11 Tuning/Banter
12 Claire
13 Dorothy

d/l here

6 comments:

  1. Does anyone know what tuning he is using for Red Rocking chair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How my best friend lied against me because she wants my husband to herself.

    Please be careful about some persons you call your friend.

    I got married to my sweet high school boyfriend. We were living in peace and enjoying our life. We have two kids together. Everything was going well for us. My husband is not always around because he works in another city.

    So one day my husband came back home and started acting funny. His behavior changed toward me and the kids. I was trying to know what's happening. He never gave me attention or listened. Some days later my husband asked me to take myself out of the house saying he is not interested in our marriage anymore. I tried to talk to him so he could tell me where I went wrong but all was in vain. his behavior and character toward us went out of control.

    I had no other choice than to leave the house with the kids. This made my heart bleed anytime I think about it because this is a man I loved with all my heart. I cried and my mind got worried for a good five months. My cousin who had a similar issue like mine told me to contact DR DAWN telling me that DR DAWN will save my marriage.

    When I contacted him, I told him how everything happened. I paid for all materials needed to get the job done. DR DAWN found out that it was my best friend that was behind everything that is going on in my marriage. He said it was my friend that told my husband negative things DR DAWN went forward to say they were both having an affair together.

    So DR DAWN did what he knows how to do best telling me my husband will come begging. DR told me that my best friend did an evil spell so my husband turned his back on us. But all thanks to DR DAWN my husband came begging me for forgiveness saying he doesn't know what came over him. because DR DAWN has told me everything that happened it was easy to forgive him. We're living together as one big family now.

    If you want back your Ex-partner DR DAWN is the right man to contact. His WhatsApp:: +2349046229159

    ReplyDelete