Just the other day a message pops up on the Fahey board saying, hey I did a tab of Fahey's FFV and here it is if anyone wants it. Wow, that's a 20 minute song! That's a lot of tab. That man is Nikita K. and to add to it he has a YouTube of it as well. I encourage you to check it out. Fantastic.
You can download the full tab (all 43 pages) HERE It's a great lookin' tab from one of the computer TAB programs, very readable.
Going to be very light around here this week. Normally I run a Fahey week but I've been rather busy lately and didn't work up a week's worth of material. But, today in 2001, Fahey left this world but also left us his music. So have a seat, download the tab and pay tribute by playing Fare Forward Voyagers.
Going to be very light around here this week. Normally I run a Fahey week but I've been rather busy lately and didn't work up a week's worth of material. But, today in 2001, Fahey left this world but also left us his music. So have a seat, download the tab and pay tribute by playing Fare Forward Voyagers.
I invite this guy to record the work on JOhn's original guitar on which he recorded the work.
ReplyDelete